CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

production of my construction

before i lost any memories about the 'how' and 'what' of my blog construction.. i told myself to get my writing done.. that is called intention..

so here it is.. step by step

  1. first, you would need an account for a new blog.. as i already had a blogger account i guess my job for this task won't be that hard.. instead, i just click on the create a blog button to produce a new one.. this is the place where i found my site to build my own blog construction..
  2. i was imagining about the looks of my blog before.. i want it to look tacky and more vintage elements inside it.. that is called intention because i intend to create it implicitly..
  3. perhaps imagining won't be helping much.. so i started to browse the template that can match my desire.. i always use pyzam as my search tool.. it takes quiet some time to finally found the template that suits my taste and criteria.. --you can click on the link that i gave you
  4. i didn't mention about the rules and regulations that blogger had encounter on you before you signing up into this account.. well there are several of them and i couldnt remember quiet for sure the content of it.. all you have to do is click the box that said 'i agreed' and you will move on to the next step. easy
  5. i asked the seniors (actor) about the task that was given.. at first i wasn't quiet sure about what mr 1b wanted from us but then after a few elaborations.. and the 'ah' 'owh' from me. i can finally tackle the web and my pc to produce a blog.. - i was confused about the usage of the word 'site' there..
  6. i used the picture of audrey hepburn to add the vintage touch into my design.. of course the picture has been edited using adobe photoshop cs3.. cool! i put it as my header.. i also create an intro text beside the bigger box.. and not to forget a few pictures to add some colours to my blog.. in the end.. voila! my new blog.. which i'd entitled it as memoirs of a hbp-ian.. this is my final production..
lots of things coming up!
xoxoxoxo

0 comments: